Monday 16 April 2012

Don’t look, just yet!


laboratory equipment suppliers
When is a laboratory equipment supplier like Lorne most in need of laboratory equipment? Simple! When its very own laboratory is benefitting from massive new investment.

In recent months, Lorne has invested a huge amount of time, thought and money into ensuring that its manufacturing laboratory is a state of the art facility. I haven’t been down to look at it yet – I have been able to hear the work going on downstairs and I have been listening to the tales of gleaming glass, sparkling steel and a host of cutting edge technology being installed.

There is a part of me that wants to go down and see it all as it develops. And yet, there is another part of me that wants to see it all in its finished state. I guess I am going to have to be patient. The last thing anyone downstairs needs right now is a nosy marketer getting in the way. The whole project is just part of a wave of investment taking place at present – all designed to ensure that Lorne remains ahead of the game and deserving of its worldwide reputation as a manufacturer of high quality, stable wet reagents.

And did I mention kits? We do them as well. And laboratory equipment. Did I mention that we were laboratory equipment suppliers? No? Well, we are laboratory equipment suppliers too. There! I think that just about covers it.
___________________________________________________________________________

No comments:

Post a Comment